|+7 (498) 600-25-10|
|How to find us|
|APM Research and Software Development Centre is member of Skolkovo Innovation Centre|
CAD\CAE software for calculation and design of machine elements, mechanisms, structures and connection elements, machine-building objects and equipments
The RSDC APM team informs all users that APM WinMachine new official version 12 was reseased.
APM Ltd will take part in Europe's largest industrial fair Hannover Messe from 7 to 11 April 2014.
The RSDC APM team informs all users that APM WinMachine new official version 10.2 was reseased. This new version will be presented at the annual User Forum 2012. Mass mailing of the new version to users who are subscribed to intermediate maintenance will start at the end of May 2012.
Optimum solutions in construction and machine building
Research and Software Development Centre APM was found in 1992 and specializes in development of software for machine elements and units, mechanisms, structures design.
The main activities of RSDC APM are:
- implementation of the APM WinMachine and APM Civil Engineering software systems in customer’s enterprises
- customer’s personnel training in work with delivery software
- customer’s requirements adaptation and customization
- technical support of purchased software
- custom-made design work by the help of the APM WinMachine and APM Civil Engineering systems