CAE software for automated calculation and design of mechanical equipment
The most distinctive feature of APM WinMachine is a vertically integrated structure, which allows developers to organize communication between computational modules to solve complex engineering problems.
APM WinMachine is built according to a modular architecture, which provides usability for industry-specific mechanical engineering problems.
All modules are divided into four groups:
- Graphic tools (2D and 3D preprocessor for preparing geometry for calculations);
- Machine parts and connections (calculations of standard machine parts, mechanisms, as well as their connections);
- Finite element analysis (analysis of strength, stability, modal, dynamics);
- APM WinMachine product is registered in the Register of Russian computer programs and databases.
This software product is offered in two configurations:
- ST — the dimension of problems to be solved does not exceed 1.5 million degrees of freedom;
- XE — there are no restrictions on the problem dimensions to be solved (the actual dimension is limited by the computer RAM size).
Аdditional options are available:
- Composite: calculation of structures made of composite materials;
- Fracture: design calculation with crack analysis;
- Fatigue: fatigue analysis, calculation using random loads;
- Pipe: using special finite elements for pipeline calculations;
- TopOpt: topological optimization of structures.
User guides are presented as separate documents for each APM WinMachine module:
- APM Structure3D — module for calculating the stress-strain state, stability, dynamics of parts and structures by the finite element method;
- APM Studio — pre- and post-processor for creating models for finite-element analysis with the ability to import STEP files;
- APM Joint — module for calculation and design of machine elements connections;
- APM Trans — module for calculation and design of mechanical rotation gears;
- APM Shaft — a module for calculation and design of shafts and axles;
- APM Bear — a module for calculation and design of bearing units with regard to their accuracy class;
- APM Drive — a module for calculation and design of bearings;
- APM Spring — the module for calculation and design of the elastic elements of machines;
- APM Cam — CAM calculation and design module;
- APM Plain — module for calculation and design of plain bearings;
- APM Screw — module for calculation of screw gears;
- APM Dynamics — module of the kinematic analysis of lever mechanisms;
- APM Graph — a 2D parametric drawing and graphics editor;
- APM Base — a module for creating and editing databases.
APM WinMachine is the top CAE software product in Russia that has no analogues!
- analysis of the stress-strain state (static);
- nonlinear analysis;
- vibration strength;
- crack resistance;
Calculations of Joints In Structures:
- compound rotation bodies.
Design and Verification Calculations of Machine Parts:
- mechanical gears;
- shafts and axles;
- rolling bearings;
- plain bearings;
- elastic elements of machines;
- cam mechanisms;
- transmission of translational motion.
Kinematic and Dynamic Analysis of Lever Mechanisms:
- modeling of the mechanism;
- determination of the dependence of linear and angular kinematic parameters on time;
- determination of the dependence of forces and moments on time.
- automatic mesh generation on surface and solid-state 3D models;
- uniform and adaptive mesh;
- local mesh size of edges and surfaces;
- manual edit of generated FEM grid;
- work with rods, shells and solids.